Business intelligence (BI) is a technology-driven process for analyzing data and presenting actionable information to help corporate executives, business managers and other end users make more informed business decisions. BI encompasses a variety of tools, applications and methodologies that enable organizations to collect data from internal systems and external sources, prepare it for analysis, develop and run queries against the data, and create reports, dashboards and data visualizations to make the analytical results available to corporate decision makers as well as operational workers.
Organizations need timely, well-informed decision-making, in operational settings and in the corner office no matter what their mix of platforms, applications, or infrastructure environments.
COUPS professionals will help you prepare Business Intelligence Roadmap and Vision to help you evolve into data driven organization based on actionable insights.
Strategic BI Business Benefits:
- Business Intelligence Roadmap and Vision
- Intuitive, self-service access to business information.
- Reliable and real-time business data for more informed and faster decision making.
- Model, manipulate and visualize any flavor of data using OLAP or in-memory analysis in order to make better decisions quickly.
- Combining data and graphical indicators to deliver at-a-glance summaries of information for users to act on quickly.
- The potential benefits of business intelligence programs include accelerating and improving decision making; optimizing internal business processes; increasing operational efficiency; driving new revenues; and gaining competitive advantages over business rivals.
- BI systems can also help companies identify market trends and spot business problems that need to be addressed.
- BI data can include historical information, as well as new data gathered from source systems as it is generated, enabling BI analysis to support both strategic and tactical decision-making processes.
- BI programs can also incorporate forms of advanced analytics, such as data mining, predictive analytics, text mining, statistical analysis and big data analytics.
- Integrate disparate data sources into a single coherent framework for real-time reporting and detailed analysis in your extended enterprise for a 360-degree.
- Enable business leaders to securely access and explore data,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â no matter where they are via mobile devices and the cloud.
- Empower key decision-makers to quickly find answers to predictive and statistical questions.
- Perform complex statistical analysis that could help you better understand reasons behind your success or failure as a business.
- Protect your business by running risk analysis and fraud analytics.
Strategic BI service Offerings:
- COUPS reduces the cost and time for development and deployment of BI applications, while providing powerful, scalable, enterprise-wide BI solutions.
- Our offerings include consulting and development services to help clients define their strategy and solution architecture.
- We deliver and manage data warehousing, business analytics and reporting applications that provide tangible business benefits.
- BI Architecture Assessment, Re-engineering and Optimization Services.