Application Management Services (AMS) are processes and methodologies for managing, monitoring and enhancing enterprise environments. AMS include planning, setup, development, implementation, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance and support for both on-premiseandcloud with our managed services.
We will strengthen your competitive position by reducing cost of ownership while improving business performance and end user satisfaction to get better business results.
AMS Business Benefits:
- It brings cost efficiency and budget certainty, while improving agility and time to market from day one.
- Comprehensive Assessment Framework to measure the current AMS maturity of an organization based not just on traditional best practices but also assessing future needs.
- Cost-effectively run your solutions on any platform with lower TCO.
- Freeing up customer time and resources to focus on core operations.
- Improving ROI from your implementation by adequately managing and fine tuning the applications to realize their true benefits.
- Safeguard your investments and mitigate risks with continuous application monitoring and event management.
- Prevent issues from financially impacting your business or users and reduce the number of incidents affecting your solutions.
AMS Service Offerings:
- COUPS provides continuous improvement to allow organizations to enhance their system on a constant basis while also relying on a continuous root-cause analysis to eliminate recurring problems.
- COUPS provides 24 X 7 expert support and monitoring to suit medium to large enterprises around the globe.
- COUPS also provide flexible contracts such as pay-per-use to remove the burden of fixed costs or big in-house teams that may remain underutilized.
- Robust support, governance and transition methodology.
- COUPS follows best Practice to ensure that all aspects of the AMS are rigorously managed with service quality aligned as per industry standards.
- COUPS's AMS incorporates functional and technical support which includes business analysis, functional enhancements where required and technical enhancement.
- Executing global incident management including functional and database support.
- Increasing efficiency through continuous improvement.
- Improving communication and working relationships between IT and the business.
- Integrating centralized, auditable processes and procedures.
- Delivering preventive actions including system monitoring, capacity management, central administration, and performance management.
- Customizing application to provide enterprise-based enhancements.
- Demand based ramp-up and ramp-down of resources.
- Improve service quality and reduce risk, balancing workforce flexibility with resilience.